Saturday, February 16, 2008

Join (Us)



Lately I received more and more emails from fellow photographers that were seeking some advice, help or just a personal contact to share some thoughts, ideas or the vision of our business in the future.

I enjoyed every single contact and thought it would be a good thing to meet all those nice people in person and let them connect with each other too. Best to be done while having dinner and a cold beer or a non-alcoholic drink at hand. I personally prefer a drink called "Hurricane". Don't expect it to be non-alcoholic :)

The date is set to March 13, 2008. The first host city will be downtown Bern aka "La Capital". If you need a place to stay over night, we will find you one. I expect several people coming from the Zurich area, so there will also be the possibility to share a car and have a warm-up chat on the way.

Just send me an email if you want to Share Your Power and I will let you know the details.

Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Philippe said...

Well, I'm in :-)

Dawn Davis said...

Wish we lived closer... we'd be sure to make it. Enjoy!!!!! ~ Dawn & Bob