Saturday, March 15, 2008

We Love KISSes!



Wedding photographer Kevin Swan, one of the founders of the famous US album company KISS Wedding Books, has just launched the new KISS website. Right before the WPPI Convention in Las Vegas. It looks awesome! And the design reminds me something...

But the best part of it: On the design page they feature some sample designs. Including one of the albums that Raya from pink penny designed for me :) Have a look!



KISS albums are really a great product! The quality is outstanding and the customer service Kevin is providing is just the best I ever experienced. To make it even better, they partnered with pink penny for the design of the albums. And it's really a joy to work with Raya!



Thanks, Kevin and Raya, to give me the possibility to deliver these awesome wedding books to my clients. You rock the album world!

No comments: