Monday, March 3, 2008

Did I ever tell you...



Did I ever tell you that I love my job? I meet the nicest people, party with them and they even pay me for the favor I do them! :)

Doris and Lorenz are another couple that is going to tie the knot this summer. They are awesome. Spontaneous and very funny! And a bit loud (that was your word, Lorenz, not mine! ;) They both work in the IT business and as computer geeks they are the perfect match to chat about Windows problems :) At the moment Lorenz is working on their wedding website too. I love that.

Thank you, Doris and Lorenz, I'm so happy that I met you and can call you friends!

1 comment:

Lolo said...

Hi Daniel

thanks for your nice comments ... we are also very excited to work with you together :-)

thanks and see you soon
Doris & Lorenz