Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Find your way



One of the most important tools besides my photo equipment is my mobile navigator Garmin Streetpilot c510. I couldn't live without it! It's handy, easy to use and you can install it with its suction cup mount in every car within seconds. No tools needed.

When I'm on assignment it is important that I am on time. My navigator tells me exactly at what time I will arrive. It will save me time, because I will not be lost anywhere. It will save me money, because I always know the shortest way and don't drive extra miles. It will help me not to be stressed and arrive relaxed. And if I'm relaxed, I will do a better work. And with better work you will be more successful!

For as little as USD 200.- it's a no-brainer. Think about how much money it will help you to save and how much it will help you for your business.

No comments: