Friday, September 21, 2007

Don't hurry!



I'm not used to drink coffee. I don't drink a lot, just every now and then. That's why standing in front of a self-service coffee machine in a restaurant or cafeteria, I'm usually a bit confused about all the buttons and wonder which button I have to press and where exactly I have to put my glass. But that's OK I think, I'm getting older :)

Worse is that I normally drink a latte macchiato. And it happens to me that I forget that coffee comes last, first comes the milk. I watch the glass being filled up with milk and then it stops for several seconds. I take the glass and leave. If I would watch the people in the queue now, I had to notice that something must be wrong with my "latte macchiato"...

That experience remembers me not to hurry too much in life. Relax and enjoy!

No comments: