Thursday, August 16, 2007

One day of summer. And some portraits.





It was said to be maybe one of the last days of summer. With really hot weather up to 30° Celsius, great to go to the lake, swim, relax and meet some friends.

We took the chance and visited some good friends that live near the lake of Lucerne, Markus and Gisela. It was really time to go because I never met their youngest family member Loris till today. He's one year old now and super cute. As I am a photographer and specialize not only in wedding photojournalism but also in portraiture and family photography, I was honored to shoot some relaxed portraits :) OK, maybe he's not that convinced about what I'm doing... I hope later in his life he will love this shot nevertheless.

Actually I was first asked to shoot some new portraits for the passport of his elderly brother Silvan, turning 4 years old in 2 weeks. But as Silvan didn't like the idea to have pictures taken of him - even when he was explained that without passport he would not be able to join the family for holidays - I started with some classical shots from the back :)



But finally we found the smile we were looking for. With a little bit of mum's help :)



Of course he was able to do it better all on his own:





OK, I think Silvan is ready for holidays :)

No comments: